- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and add the onions, ginger and garlic and saute. Add the curry powder, turmeric, chilli powder and stir well. Toss in the sprouts, cilantro and cannelini beans and mix well. Mash the beans lightly. Add the cooked millet and salt to this mixture and mix well. Let the millet mixture cook on the stove top for a few minutes stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the flour and water to make a paste in a shallow bowl or plate. The paste has to be fairly thick like pancake batter.
- Pour bread crumbs on another plate.
- Make a lime sized ball with the millet mixture and flatten it.
- Dip the patty in the batter and then gently roll in the bread crumbs.
- Make all other patties the same way.
- Heat a non stick griddle and cook each patty with a little bit of oil. Once one side is browned, turn it over to the other side.
- You can cook them lightly and then place them in the oven for them to brown more.
- Serve with any sauce or use as a patty for a veggie burger.